Talk:Chalk (TV series)
|Chalk (TV series) has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one WikiProject had rated the article as start, and the rating on other projects was brought up to start class. BetacommandBot 06:26, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
Series 2 summaries
- It's on my to do list. I'll be moving it to a separate article once I've written the series 2 summaries, with the template. It'll look like List of Joking Apart episodes. The JPStalk to me 20:54, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
Blacklisted Links Found on Chalk (TV series)
Cyberbot II has detected links on Chalk (TV series) which have been added to the blacklist, either globally or locally. Links tend to be blacklisted because they have a history of being spammed or are highly inappropriate for Wikipedia. The addition will be logged at one of these locations: local or global If you believe the specific link should be exempt from the blacklist, you may request that it is white-listed. Alternatively, you may request that the link is removed from or altered on the blacklist locally or globally. When requesting whitelisting, be sure to supply the link to be whitelisted and wrap the link in nowiki tags. Please do not remove the tag until the issue is resolved. You may set the invisible parameter to "true" whilst requests to white-list are being processed. Should you require any help with this process, please ask at the help desk.
Below is a list of links that were found on the main page:
- Triggered by
\bguru\bon the local blacklist
- Triggered by
If you would like me to provide more information on the talk page, contact User:Cyberpower678 and ask him to program me with more info.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Chalk (TV series). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070928031433/http://www.richardherring.com/press/press.php?id=10 to http://www.richardherring.com/press/press.php?id=10
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110725045605/http://www.bbfc.org/website/Classified.nsf/e8ea0df3a881175480256d58003cb570/6453a26ae218358b80257507003e3860?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=-4 to http://www.bbfc.org/website/Classified.nsf/e8ea0df3a881175480256d58003cb570/6453a26ae218358b80257507003e3860?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=-4
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.