Talk:Charles Scott (governor)
|Charles Scott (governor) is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Charles Scott (governor) is part of the Governors of Kentucky series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
date of birth
I have changed the birth date to 1739. Findagrave says 1739, the Kentucky Encyclopedia says 1739 (probably April), and the Kentucky Department of Libraries says April 1739. Lamont A Cranston 18:02, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
Successful good article nomination
- 1. Well written?: article is clear and concise and free of grammatical and spelling errors
- 2. Factually accurate?: article is well-sourced and all statements that require references have them
- 3. Broad in coverage?: article is complete
- 4. Neutral point of view?: no POV problems
- 5. Article stability? article is stable
- 6. Images?: images are free
If you feel that this review is in error, feel free to take it to Good article reassessment. Thank you to all of the editors who worked hard to bring it to this status, and congratulations. — Argos'Dad 03:00, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
I'm translating this article to Chinese, now got this:
- "As tensions between the U.S. and Great Britain escalated in the wake of the June 22, 1806, Chesapeake–Leopard Affair,"
- @Jarodalien: Just double-checked the source, and it is indeed a typo. Thanks for the catch. I changed it. Acdixon 15:15, 26 September 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Charles Scott (governor). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100527181343/http://kynghistory.ky.gov/people/Kentucky%2BMilitary%2BGovernors.htm to http://kynghistory.ky.gov/people/Kentucky%2BMilitary%2BGovernors.htm
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.