|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Medicine||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I am requesting removal of my three notifications: i.e. lack of citations, lack of notability and lack of internal links in order to wikify the article. I have added several reliable sources. I also believe Dr. Sophy to be a notable character/author. He is notable under academics. Due to his high profile career as a psychiatrist he has had significant exposure in multiple notable television shows. I have also created internal links in order to wikify this article and justify his notability. Should any of these reasons be unfit to remove my notifications please let me know. Thanks. --Sillysteph1213 (talk) 20:52, 1 February 2010 (UTC)Stephanie Duarte
If we include this, eg  we need to be careful as he is called a Professor at times. However, see  and  - he seems to have been a volunteer instructor. Dougweller (talk) 06:40, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Charles Sophy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110708115236/http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/Canyon_People_51/Five_Questions_With_Dr_Sophy.php to http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/Canyon_People_51/Five_Questions_With_Dr_Sophy.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130325134047/http://www.videojug.com/Profile/USEX0032 to http://www.videojug.com/profile/USEX0032
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090604041558/http://www.videojug.com/interview/add-and-adhd to http://www.videojug.com/interview/add-and-adhd
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140726151536/http://www.fashiontimes.com/articles/7581/20140527/mental-healthcare-interest-renewed-santa-barbara-killings.htm to http://www.fashiontimes.com/articles/7581/20140527/mental-healthcare-interest-renewed-santa-barbara-killings.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.