|WikiProject Chemistry||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|This article is/was the subject of an educational assignment in T2/2015-16 (JAN-APR 2016). Further details are available on the course page.|
Copied from Template:VfD-Chemical waste
Probably a worthy subject, but as it is, a sub-stub, practically a dicdef (and not even a good one) Dukeofomnium 02:47, 4 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- delete if not expanded by April 9. --Jiang 06:22, 4 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. It has potential for a lot of information. SD6-Agent 10:40, 5 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Keep, do not redirect to industrial waste since there are other important kinds of waste (biological, radioactive). Important topic. Wile E. Heresiarch 16:07, 6 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Keep - as noted above, this is a topic that can be greatly expanded and has relevance. This is a very usefully stub for further expansion and no need for some arbitrary time criterion expansion. Lestatdelc 22:26, Apr 7, 2004 (UTC)
- Keep, it's a stub with great potential of high importance. I'm sure it will become a real article sooner or later. Cacycle 23:19, 1 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- delete - distinction between industrial and chemical waste is splitting hairs and confusing for users. Users are very surprised to find almost no info in Wikipedia on this crucial topic; both should redirect to hazardous waste --Espoo 11:52, 7 May 2006 (UTC)
- Keep but expandAlex 14:02, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Chemical waste. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131113141754/http://www.epa.gov/epawaste/conserve/imr/index.htm to http://www.epa.gov/epawaste/conserve/imr/index.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.