|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Just curious why the newer image with the Senators was replaced with the older image with the Islanders. It seems to me that the newer image is more appropriate. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Freshfighter9 (talk • contribs)
- Looks like the user who changed the image have uploaded a couple of copyrighted images, I guess that was the case with this one too since it has been deleted. —Krm500 (Communicate!) 03:49, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
Because there is dispute about including it, I was hoping if users could give any input about whether his turnover that led to a goal in game seven should be included? Truthsort (talk) 05:58, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- It absolutely should not. It manifestly does not pass WP:Notability for sporting events.Dimaspivak (talk) 14:21, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- That has nothing to do with WP:Notability. WP:Notability is whether or not a person is notable enough to have an article. Truthsort (talk) 19:49, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
WP:Notability aside I disagree with it's inclusion in the article. This is not a situation like Steve Smith where his clearing attempt went off his goaltender and into his own net, Burrows had to pick the puck out of the air and then beat Crawford with a shot. The turnover is just a small part of the entire play not the defining moment. It's also a bit of recentness in 5 years time is this really going to be remembered as Campoli's give away or Burrows goal? Is there media coverage of this turnover being the defining moment of the series or the critical mistake that cost the game, or is it just fan opinion? Also since the article is not overly detailed mentioning one play adds undue weight on a single play from his career, had this been a very detailed article a case might be made for its inclusion.--Mo Rock...Monstrous (leech44) 15:30, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Chris Campoli. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20130729133515/http://www.hclugano.ch/index.cfm?u=home_it&newsDetail=2778&type_news=News_sportive to http://www.hclugano.ch/index.cfm?u=home_it&newsDetail=2778&type_news=News_sportive
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.