|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
So what is his official name, Hülsbeck or Huelsbeck? On his albums and webpage it says Huelsbeck. The spelling simply changed because english doesn't use the "ü" ? Garion96 13:32, 28 August 2005 (UTC)
I should've known I missed it. :) Tnx. Garion96 02:15, 29 August 2005 (UTC)
Gem'x and Gem'z
Wot, no Gem'x or Gem'z? You're having a laugh, right? :)
- Gem'X came out in 1990, and was published by Kaiko. It had a great cover.  The tricky thing is that the discography is a list of notable soundtracks, rather than a complete discography (which would be a nightmare to compile), and although Gem'X is catchy it's fairly obscure. -Ashley Pomeroy 17:18, 3 August 2007 (UTC)
- Is there a listing somewhere of his complete works? I was sad to not see Madness C64 on there, the soundtrack for that is incredible. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:25, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Chris Huelsbeck. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050308225006/http://www.electronicscene.com:80/artist/index.cfm?a=2635 to http://www.electronicscene.com/artist/index.cfm?a=2635
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.