|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Pennsylvania||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
I removed the link as it only re-directs to this page.
On Matt Damon's page, it says he is Raab Himself's cousin. On this page it says Raab Himself "is (not) Matt Damon's nephew", whatever that's supposed to mean. Neither IMDb page mentions the other. Can anyone confirm or deny that they're related, and if so, how? --Angr/tɔk tə mi 20:49, 11 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- They're not related, as had been confirmed by Bam and said many times on CKY message boards, etc. --Liface 21:41, 1 December 2005 (UTC)
I removed a line about it being a rumor that Raab was leaving viva la bam...since the show is no longer on the air the line isn't needed - ChopAtwa
I have removed most of the content in the article per WP:BLP. Any new editions must be sourced or they will be reverted without comment. --Jeffrey O. Gustafson - Shazaam! - <*> 09:46, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
Raab's Russian Wife
I just read somewhere (source: forum) that they said that the deal with Raab's wife was a whole set-up.. I just need a confirmation.
Nocarsgo 01:22, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
- It wouldn't surprise me. But any information one way or the other would need a solid source, and web forums just don't count. --Jeffrey O. Gustafson - Shazaam! - <*> 01:45, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
- The whole wedding they had was a set-up. The mail order bride isnt actually from russia. From what i understand is that she is a friend of the dudesons. Possibly even one of thei sisters.
The wedding was fake
People need to realize that Viva La Bam is not a documentary or some off the wall reality show, it's a well planned, organized, scripted show.
Chris Raab's religion
Chris Raab's Religion is Catholic, he's the source http://www.tv.com/chris-raab/person/100490/summary.html
- He is not the source. The source is tv.com, which appears to run off of user-submitted data. An authoritative source is needed. --Jeffrey O. Gustafson - Shazaam! - <*> 03:57, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
I got some info from places such as imdb, and also added some things from memory. I'm a big CKY fan and know a lot about them, I don't post false material. If you want proof just watch their stuff and follow it as closely as I have. I thought it would be nice to expand some info on Christopher Raab, and maybe add a little trivia to give new fans a little flare of who he is —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:02, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome to add new material and expand articles! However, per our policy on verifiability, you need to cite reliable sources, backing up the claims you make. To say that you insert material that you know to be true, because you watch the show amounts to original research and, as such, is not allowed here. I'm sorry. Salvio Let's talk 'bout it! 15:06, 27 July 2010 (UTC)