Talk:Christian Gottfried Ehrenberg
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Some suggestions for improvement as the article is expanded:
- Template:Infobox Scientist should be added
- I corrected Schlob to Schloss, but on my computer the word Schloss is displayed twice, at the end of one line and start of the next. Can someone fix this? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Timothy Cooper (talk • contribs) 08:56, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Some copy editing needed
- Some biographical information required, including educational details with dates, family details
- Lead needs expanding to cover more details of life and research
- Some appropriate headings present, but further organisation would be beneficial
- Information on research should be expanded
- References should be expanded and preferably converted to inline format
- External link present which could be used to expand article
Espresso Addict 08:43, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Christian Gottfried Ehrenberg. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061010214110/http://www.algaterra.org:80/AT2.htm to http://www.algaterra.org/AT2.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.