Talk:Christmas Steps (composition)
|WikiProject Songs||(Rated C-class)|
Xmas steps and Christmas steps are essentially the same song, surely they can be discussed together to highlight the differences? Jonathan Oldenbuck 15:22, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
'Musical composition' section
This creator of this section deserves a medal. I've never seen such time and effort dedicated to documenting a song. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:05, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Sorry but the musical notation is wrong: from listening to the song it's clear that the opening quavers are an anacrusis, with the c-sharp1 crotchet being the first beat of the bar (the downbeat), not the second. The whole melody has been displaced by one beat forward in the same way. Perhaps someone with access to Sibelius or another notation system can re-set it. Jonathandore (talk) 15:02, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:Mogwai-come-on-die-young-cover.jpg
The image Image:Mogwai-come-on-die-young-cover.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Move to Christmas Steps (composition)
- Hold on, songs are also compositions. WP:SONGDAB applies to some of these, before and after. In ictu oculi (talk) 06:41, 24 October 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Christmas Steps (composition). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.mogwai.co.uk/qanda.html?class=qanda&cmd=show&year=0&month=0&start=151
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.mogwai.co.uk/qanda.html?class=qanda&cmd=show&year=0&month=0&start=181
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071025080608/http://www.briangriffin.co.uk/film.php?pg_id=39 to http://www.briangriffin.co.uk/film.php?pg_id=39
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.