|WikiProject Australia / Places / Victoria||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
The article ci\urrently reads: As of August 2006 there is no traditional pub located in the town. The traditional pub has been replaced by a Woolworths Limited supermarket and smaller retail stores subject to planning approval. The pub lives on. Safeway was koncked back. An appeal to VCAT from Safeways owners is likely.
- What's the story on the pub? --Jumbo 07:46, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
- This paragraph doesn't make much sense, although I don't know whether the pub is still, I haven't heard anything about it. Either way, this paragraph needs a lot of work, and at least one reference. Tinkstar1985 02:58, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
The main concern I have with the article is that the GEP and Monash should not have individual sections here. I think there should be one "Education" section in the article. Also, the 4 (at least) schools and Kurnai - Churchill Campus should be mentioned. -- Whiteandnerdy111 (talk) 08:58, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- I tend to agree. I suggest getting in and fixing it. I wouldn't wait around for consensus; the article is not heavily edited, so if you think you can improve it, do so. Cheers, Mattinbgn\talk 09:06, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Churchill, Victoria. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110215222451/http://cdnews.com.au/All%20Issues/Papers%202004/Issue%2019,%20Churchill%20&%20District%20News%20July%202004.pdf to http://www.cdnews.com.au/All%20Issues/Papers%202004/Issue%2019,%20Churchill%20&%20District%20News%20July%202004.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.