Talk:Cincinnati Mighty Ducks
|WikiProject United States / Ohio / Cincinnati||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Ice Hockey||(Rated Start-class)|
After I finish the AHL teams in current operation, I'll come back and clean this up. I'm actually using old Binghamton, NY teams as prototypes for a "defunct team" format. Check out: Broome Dusters, Binghamton Dusters, Binghamton Whalers, Binghamton Rangers, and B.C. Icemen. ccwaters 14:13, 22 August 2005 (UTC)
The Cincinnati Mighty Ducks should be added to the list of defunct AHL teams. If they are not on this list because the team is not actually defunct, but just "temporaily suspended opperations" then the other two AHL teams in that class should be catagorized as suspended opperations. The other two teams are the Edmonton Road Runners and the Utah Grizzlies. These three teams are not actually defunct since they are in the process of looking for new cities to play in and NHL affiliations.
- I added them to Template:Defunct_AHL if that is what you are referring to... ccwaters 14:13, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
Per an AfD, some material to clean up and merge here:
|Home ice||Cincinnati Gardens|
|Based in||Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Colors||blue, black, and silver|
|League||American Hockey League|
- Founded: 2005-2006
- Arena: Cincinnati Gardens
- Uniform colors: blue, black, and silver
- Logo design: A train.
- Affiliate: none
- Division titles won: none
- Regular season titles won: none
- League championships won: none
- Local Media: The Cincinnati Enquirer, The Cincinnati Post
- The franchise was previously known as: Cincinnati Mighty Ducks (1997-2005)
Have not played yet
Have not played yet
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Cincinnati Mighty Ducks. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927190704/http://www.theahl.com/news/league/index.html?article_id=7559 to http://www.theahl.com/news/league/index.html?article_id=7559
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.