|WikiProject United States / Mississippi||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
||It is requested that an image or photograph of intersection of Highways 49 & 61 be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Mississippi may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
The intersection of Highways 49 & 61 is not accurate
This description is highly misleading. The roads designated as the 49 & 61 are now part of the modern interstate whereas the crossroads in question now stands between the redesignated S State and N State Streets and the state highway 322. The crossroads is here  as the memorial can be seen clearly here on streetview . This might have once been the H61 and and H49 but they are not now. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:31, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
I've at least temporarily removed the Crime subsection. The wording is expressing opinion and makes some rather strong charges and assumptions with no supporting ref at all. If it is added back then really needs to be Wikified. Sector001 (talk) 07:55, 7 July 2012 (UTC)
Removal of cleanup message
This article contained a cleanup message placed at the top of the article stating that:
- This article may contain wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. Please remove or replace such wording and instead of making proclamations about a subject's importance, use facts and attribution to demonstrate that importance. (October 2009)
The user who added the cleanup message did not include a comment about it here in the Talk section.
I've looked over the article and made some additions, particularly to the History section. The article seems balanced and factual, and does not appear to promote the city in a subjective way.
I will remove the cleanup message, and would appreciate discussion.
Richard Apple 14:19, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Clarksdale, Mississippi. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110531210815/http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx to http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110727131852/http://cahs.k12.ms.us/pic/campus.jpg to http://cahs.k12.ms.us/pic/campus.jpg
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110727131859/http://cahs.k12.ms.us/history.htm to http://cahs.k12.ms.us/history.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.atlantamagazine.com/uploadedFiles/Atlanta/Travel/November07
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.