|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Iowa / Communities||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Important Notes Before Editing This Article
Please review the following to get a better idea of what you should add to this article:
- Follow the Wikipedia USCITY guideline for layout and content.
- Look at these great articles for ideas: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania / Stephens City, Virginia / Kent, Ohio / Tulsa, Oklahoma / Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Please ensure a person meets Wikipedia Notability requirements before adding to the "Notable People" section (if there is one).
Please review the following before editing:
- Document your source by citing a reference to prove your text is verifiable.
- Add only information that has a neutral point of view instead of sounding like an advertisement.
- Read the "Editing, Creating, and Maintaining Articles" chapter from the book Wikipedia : The Missing Manual, ISBN 9780596515164.
—RifeIdeas Talk 19:57, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Clive, Iowa. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/68hmXDfkx?url=http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/files/Gaz_places_national.txt to http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/files/Gaz_places_national.txt
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.