Talk:Closer Economic Relations
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A fact from Closer Economic Relations appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 25 August 2005. The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
these links might be useful for someone to write up this topic
Claims of Right to Live and Work
The article claimed the CER provided a right to live and work in the other country. I searched the text of the CER and could see no such provision. The Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement had been in effect for 10 years by the time the CER came into force and already provided a right to work and live so it is not suprising the CER did not address this issue. Robertbrockway 09:28, 26 October 2005 (UTC)
Malcolm Fraser lost the election on 5 March 1983, and Hawke was sworn in on 11 March. How could Fraser have signed the CERTA treaty as Prime Minister on 28 March? User talk:Kewpid 27 February 2006
- According to http://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/new_zealand/anz_cer/anz_cer_pic.html it was signed by Lionel Bowen and Laurie Francis, so I've corrected the article. Evil Monkey - Hello 01:26, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for that. A bit worrying that some official government sources are wrong Kewpid 09:51, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Merged from New Zealand Australia Free Trade Agreement
I merged the two articles together because there was barely any information in the other article and in fact was already more in this article that that one.
I thought it would be abbreviated NZAFTA, but it a quick search seems to confirm NAFTA - how confusing.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Closer Economic Relations. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110219142717/http://www.pm.gov.au/press-office/address-parliament-new-zealand-wellington to http://www.pm.gov.au/press-office/address-parliament-new-zealand-wellington
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.