Talk:Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island
|WikiProject Television||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Animation / American / Warner Bros. Animation||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Ignoring awkwardness of construction, this is pure opinion. Has this been stated in a critical article? Jonathan 22:31, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I've noticied the show seems to be a ripp-off of Sponge Bob. I noted that in editing that certain characters are the same. Except, are the creators of this and spongebob the same? Maybe if their the same creators it's like Family Guy/The Simpsons alikeness. Travis 00:23, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
- I edited the article again, I also reworded some stuff (that I originally wrote) and put in a citation to answers.com which says that they are copying Sponge Bob. Travis 00:23, 15 August 2007 (UTC) this is bootleg booty stuff kayyyyyyy.
No posting fake episodes
The episode "The Ripley Van Ripend book of World Records" is not a 2 part episode. User: Coconutfred73 7:08 PM, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070928151206/http://www.animatedbliss.com/news.asp?TID=2663 to http://www.animatedbliss.com/news.asp?TID=2663
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.