|WikiProject Baseball / College||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Michigan||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
The following is unsourced information:
- Cole Field's flagpole is behind home plate instead of being in centerfield.
- The Press Box is named for the late reporter and columnist for the Flint Journal, Len Hoyes.
- The field held an exhibition game between the Detroit Tigers and the City Baseball League All Star team in 1974.
- Cole Field is the home of the Greater Flint Baseball Tournament finals every year during the Memorial Day weekend.
While this is interesting, we can't use it unless you provide a source. Also, none of this is really trivia, as trivia by its definition is "unimportant information" - it therefore shouldn't be in a trivia section but instead the information should be incorporated into the main article. - Tbsdy lives (talk) 12:06, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Cole Field. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070210104240/http://flintima.org/broome_park.htm to http://flintima.org/broome_park.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.