Talk:Collège Notre-Dame du Sacré-Cœur
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Number of students
I don't remember how many students there are... I'd guess 700-800, but I put 500 to be conservative.. Anyone has a better clue? -Beuh dave 02:53, 4 January 2006 (UTC)
Is there still a residence?
I kind of remember hearing that there isn't a dorm at cnd anymore. I may be crazy. Anyone can confirm this? -Beuh dave 02:53, 4 January 2006 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Cndlogo.png
Image:Cndlogo.png is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
I have removed the following alumni as I cannot find references. Please add an alumnus only when you provide a reliable source.
- Martin St. Louis, NHL Hockey player
- Eric Perrin, NHL Hockey player
- Alex Tagliani, Champ car driver
- Grégory Charles, Singer
- Stephen O'Brien 10 Goal Polo player
I have re-removed the above alumni. Somebody seems to have put them back in the article, but there are still no references. In addition, the following did not have references, either:
- Mathieu Brodeur hockey player
- Jean-Luc Mongrain
- Serge Robert (Mononc' Serge)
- Sébastien Delorme
- Mathieu Darche, NHL hockey player
Could be Re-Worded
I find, reading through it, that some of it sounds like it was pulled from either promotional material for the school or student rule books. Information like "[Uniforms] must be worn at all times on school property" seems somewhat ambiguous, since this is to be assumed about most school uniforms...seems like the paragraph was just copy+pasted from the school rule book. Also, the facilities section is oddly structured. The sentence "It has three student-played orchestras" is random and has nothing to do with facilities. Again, sounds like it was copy+pasted from some promotional material. I'll try to fix it up if I find the time, but for now I'll just leave this note here for anyone who has the interest in doing so themselves. Jmajeremy (talk) 02:16, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Collège Notre-Dame du Sacré-Cœur. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080430074622/http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/jeanphilippe_darche/ to http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/jeanphilippe_darche/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080416235529/http://linux.collegenotre-dame.qc.ca/spip.php?rubrique5 to http://linux.collegenotre-dame.qc.ca/spip.php?rubrique5
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080121235516/http://www.festivaldesharmonies.com/main.htm to http://www.festivaldesharmonies.com/main.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080301230414/http://www.concourssolistes.com/index.php to http://www.concourssolistes.com/index.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.