Talk:Committee for the Defense of Human Rights in Honduras
i've reverted some of the structure which had been removed from this article. i don't see why putting almost everything into one big section "history" is useful. Everything in the article must necessarily concern what has already happened, so any article in Wikipedia that is about an organisation could be melted into a single "History" section. The aims of the organisation, its leadership, its recent actions - i.e. reports in the case of a human rights NGO - are not just "history", they are important parts of "knowledge" about what the organisation is now.
i've also brought back the background section - this is an extremely condensed description of the human rights violations historical context in which CODEH was created. It seems reasonable IMHO that the reader has at least a little background to understand in what human rights context the organisation was created. Boud (talk) 19:45, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Committee for the Defense of Human Rights in Honduras. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bal-negroponte1a%2C0%2C294534.story
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.heraldohn.com/Ediciones/2009/05/14/Noticias/Con-un-palito-de-papa-Mel-se-gano-al-presidente-del-Codeh
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5ilEE3pak?url=http://www.mesoamericaonline.net/MES0_ARCHIVES/Countries/Hond/HOJUN06.pdf to http://www.mesoamericaonline.net/MES0_ARCHIVES/Countries/Hond/HOJUN06.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.