This article has been reviewed as part of Wikipedia:WikiProject Good articles/Project quality task force in an effort to ensure all listed Good articles continue to meet the Good article criteria. In reviewing the article, I have found there are some issues that may need to be addressed, listed below. I will check back in seven days. If these issues are addressed, the article will remain listed as a Good article. Otherwise, it may be delisted (such a decision may be challenged through WP:GAR). If improved after it has been delisted, it may be nominated at WP:GAN. Feel free to drop a message on my talk page if you have any questions, and many thanks for all the hard work that has gone into this article thus far.
- There has been a request for citation since August 2007.
- Significant sections of the article are uncited. For instance, Compatibility, most of Red Hat Linux/Fedora, Mandrake Linux, Mac OS X, most of CUPS web-based administration interface, Backends, and most of Overview.
- There are external links in the body of the text, for instance in GNOME. external links should only appear in the External links section.
- There is one dead link.
- "One of CUPS' main advantages is that it can process a variety of data formats on the print server." One of CUPS' main advantages over what?
- What are the first eight entries in Notes and References, before the citations? Further reading? If so, they should be moved to a Further reading section.
- The article contains no information on the various releases.