|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
CAD package in action
I wonder if cbxcit might be useful for some people to show a screenshot of some sort of a CAD package in action?
- Yea, sure. If you have one, let's have a look at it. StuRat 05:50, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
What happend to the screenshot image?
Suggest merge from Electrical CAD
The present article Electrical CAD is an unreferenced stub. Electrical CAD is just another application of CAD and could be usefully briefly described in this article, if there are any significant features that separate it from general purpose CAD. --Wtshymanski (talk) 19:12, 24 November 2014 (UTC)
- Don't merge - <No longer applicable; contents were merged to EDA> Tortillovsky (talk) 06:20, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- When merging the article "Electrical CAD" was suggested in November of 2014, it was -as Wtshymanski pointed out- an unreferenced stub; since then it has grown, rather, it was merged to Electronic design automation (EDA) . Now, the current article "Computer-aided design" does make reference to "EDA" and links to it. So, I think that the merge did apply when it was first suggested, but does not apply any longer. Tortillovsky (talk) 05:43, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
Could writer/reviewer please review this request and add MicroStation to the Software section of article? Thanks!
I was wondering if an admin or reviewer would kindly add MicroStation to the list of Commercial software in the Software section of this article? There is a Microstation wikipedia article to reference and I also have these external references below for a writer/reviewer to look at as well:
- The Engineering Design Revolution : The People, Companies and Computer Systems That Changed Forever the Practice of Engineering, By David E. Weisberg - Chapter 10: Bentley Systems Incorporated
- Bentley Systems Wants to Help Infrastructure Professionals Connect
- Bentley Connect Edition
Also, I would like to disclose that I am affiliated with Bentley Systems and do not want to make an edit to this article as to avoid any conflict of interest. Looking for an independent reviewer to kindly take a look at this and add to the article. Thank you!! --MBouch16 (talk) 18:02, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
Should Onshape be on the list ?
I just browsed the web for CAD software, started at this page, but finally found Onshape via some googled webpage. Maybe a nice tool worthwhile to be added to the list in the software section of this wiki page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Computer-aided design. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090812113324/http://www.geometrie.tuwien.ac.at/ig/sn/2007/pbw_surfaces_07/pbw_surfaces_07.html to http://www.geometrie.tuwien.ac.at/ig/sn/2007/pbw_surfaces_07/pbw_surfaces_07.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20040705210355/http://accad.osu.edu/~waynec/history/lesson10.html to http://accad.osu.edu/~waynec/history/lesson10.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141019203041/http://diglib.eg.org/EG/DL/WS/EGGH/EGGH91/003-005.pdf to http://diglib.eg.org/EG/DL/WS/EGGH/EGGH91/003-005.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- Cadalyst: www.cadalyst.com/cad/microstation/bentley-systems-wants-help-infrastructure-professionals-connect-21158, accessdate: November 29, 2016
- Bentley Connect Edition, accessdate: November 29, 2016