|WikiProject Comics||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Mexican Conan comic?
Some time in the mid--to--late 1970s, in an issue of Marvel's b/w magazine--style comic The Savage Sword of Conan the Barbarian, there was an article by Roy Thomas about a Mexican-published one-shot Conan comic. It depicted his days as a pirate, and included the character Belit. The article was illustrated by reproductions of pages, with captions and dialogue in the original Spanish. Unfortunately, I have no idea of the original issue number or date, but checking the Grand Comic Book Database's indexes--only the first couple of dozen or so issues of SSOC are detailed beyond comics stories per se--reveals no such article, so it will take somebody with access to actual copies to find it. The subject of that article should undoubtedly be described here. Ted Watson (talk) 22:14, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- I think I have some of those so I'll have a nose through them - no promises ;)
- It also might be worth keeping an eye out for other adaptations in other languages (Emperor (talk) 15:31, 27 April 2008 (UTC))
- Information on the Mexican Conan comics has been added. (Theagenes (talk) 15:47, 12 March 2014 (UTC))
After cleaning up the Marvel and Dark Horse articles it might be wise to give this a trim. I've just had a quick go and more needs doing. I'd suggest getting rid of the bulk of those lists from the Marvel section and moving them to the relevant entry (if they aren't all already there) and a paragraph or two put in to give a general overview.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Conan (comics). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061210191019/http://www.conan.com:80/ to http://www.conan.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.