Talk:Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs
|WikiProject United States|
- Neumann, P. J. (2006). "Emerging Lessons from the Drug Effectiveness Review Project". Health Affairs. 25 (4): W262–W271. doi:10.1377/hlthaff.25.w262. PMID 16757486.
- Donohue, J. M.; Fischer, M. A.; Huskamp, H. A.; Weissman, J. S. (2008). "Potential Savings from an Evidence-Based Consumer-Oriented Public Education Campaign on Prescription Drugs". Health Services Research. 43 (5p1): 1557. doi:10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00858.x.
- Shearer, G. E. (2007). "Confusing Inequitable Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit". Journal of General Internal Medicine. 22 (2): 286–288. doi:10.1007/s11606-006-0080-5. PMC . PMID 17357002.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081006230320/http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_health_care/001717.html to http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_health_care/001717.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100204204814/http://seniorjournal.com/NEWS/WebsWeLike/4-12-10ConsumerReports.htm to http://seniorjournal.com/NEWS/WebsWeLike/4-12-10ConsumerReports.htm
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.