|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Counter-Strike article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Proposing Counter-Strike Neo, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, Counter-Strike Online, Counter-Strike Online 2 be merged into Counter-Strike (series). Each of these titles is lacking significant coverage to stand as a separate article. I think it would be better to consolidate them into the series article. --The1337gamer (talk) 09:51, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
- Support unless someone can give sources.--Vaypertrail (talk) 19:40, 18 July 2015 (UTC)
- It's been a week. Boldly go ahead with what you feel is appropriate and we can discuss it afterwards if need be. – czar 23:43, 19 July 2015 (UTC)
- Counter-Strike: Online and Counter-Strike: Online 2 is notable video games in South Korea. Counter-Strike online e-sports competition is also be hold. I think both article should be independent articles. -- Kanghuitari (talk) 07:52, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
- Do you have any reliable sources that could be used to expand those articles? I've already merged and redirected them so I'd recommend expanding the content on this article first and then splitting if they get significantly large to spinout. --The1337gamer (talk) 10:29, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
Requested move 16 June 2016
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Counter-Strike. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100409071711/http://ati.amd.com/buy/promotions/cssource/index.html to http://ati.amd.com/buy/promotions/cssource/index.html
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Inconsistent release date for Counter-Strike (video game)
I noticed that Counter-Strike's (the game, not the series) release date changes depending on which page you are. On the page about the series (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike), it says: "First release: Counter-Strike, June 19, 1999". If you click on that link and go to Counter-Strike (video game), the release date is now November 8, 2000. According the game's Steam page (http://store.steampowered.com/app/10/), the release date is November 1, 2000. Which one is correct? — Preceding unsigned comment added by LuukB (talk • contribs) 20:42, 8 February 2017 (UTC)