|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Counterintelligence article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article is written in American English (labor, traveled, realize, defense), and some terms used in it may be different or absent from other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
- 1 Archived discussion
- 2 Requested move
- 3 Military c-e
- 4 Spelling!!
- 5 Spelling X2
- 6 Counterintelligence
- 7 Dividing out the sections
- 8 Could Edward Snowdens archives have led us to this point? Explanation of situation in Ukraine, and loss of 'sea range' in pacific theatre indicates resource grabs indicative of global conflict. Pre emptive knowledge of Ukraine coup smells of merge plot.
- 9 External links modified
Counterintelligence is ONE word... Not hyphenated.
Counterintelligence is ONE word... Not hyphenated. I would agree.
Counterintelligence is the accepted spelling for the United States' military and civilian programs. References include the National Counterintelligence Executive (NCIX), the now disestablished Counterintelligence Field Activity (CIFA), and INSCOM. Netherper (talk) 10:22, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
Counterintelligence is a very important word, when you are planning to take action against any hostile enemies. For an example, during the vietnam war. There was a large movement of China Red Army, estimation unknown, destination unknown. Because of the forest covering the Loas, and other parts of that area. The China Red Army vanished the satelite. We didn't know where they were. So, the U.S. Army in Vietnam were notified by the Washington to search for a heavy resistence or heavy concentration of the resistence inside of Loas. U.S. Army iniated a search and destory mission within the Target Area. U.S. Army counterintelligence did reported that there was a very concentration of resistence somewhere in Loas. U.S. Air force initiated carpet bombing using 50 B-52's High Attitude Jet Bombers for 5 days. After the bombing, on April 26, 1972-everything was quiet at the western front. We won Vietnam on that date, we were not to win the war based upon the population control for Vietnam. Frankly, We Won, We Lost the War, Just to Answer the Population Control. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jesuitmilitarychaplain (talk • contribs) 23:35, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
Dividing out the sections
Recommend moving Offensive Counterintelligence to OFCO and creating a separate entry. The same with counterespionage (CE) and other activities such as CFSO and formerly LLSO and MSO.
Could Edward Snowdens archives have led us to this point? Explanation of situation in Ukraine, and loss of 'sea range' in pacific theatre indicates resource grabs indicative of global conflict. Pre emptive knowledge of Ukraine coup smells of merge plot.
220.127.116.11 (talk) 14:51, 17 June 2015 (UTC) Timeline to disclosure in question... If he was an inactive Russian explain the later leak of coup favorite on timeline with other leaks... Then determine the value of information sold to China by Vlady. Well worth exorbitant fee. Even if idiot was clean KGB would drain the library from him without his knowing.18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:51, 17 June 2015 (UTC) I would.22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:51, 17 June 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Counterintelligence. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080926133058/http://www.sis.gov.uk:80/output/sis-or-mi6-what-s-in-a-name.html to https://www.sis.gov.uk/output/sis-or-mi6-what-s-in-a-name.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071010091345/https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/docs/v13i2a05p_0001.htm to https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/docs/v13i2a05p_0001.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081123014953/http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/new_pubs/jp1_02.pdf to http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/new_pubs/jp1_02.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.