Talk:Crafers, South Australia
|WikiProject Australia / Places / Adelaide||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Straightening the freeway between Crafers and Glen Osmond was primarily to make the trip shorter (and it certainly did that) and there may have been some justifying at the time on the basis of safety but was that the outcome? Doug butler (talk) 15:01, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well the weekly semi-trailer rollover at Devil's Elbow is a thing of the past. The RTA may keep records on accident statistics, but I'm not sure they'd be online (at least for the nineties). Probably belongs more in Adelaide-Crafers Highway than here anyway. -Yeti Hunter (talk) 23:30, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Crafers, South Australia. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20161012010923/http://maps.sa.gov.au/plb/ to http://maps.sa.gov.au/plb/%23
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060625165304/http://www.ahc.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=208 to http://www.ahc.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=208
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.