|WikiProject Plants||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
- Crataegus × macrocarpa (C. monogyna × C. laevigata; syn. C. × media)
- Crataegus × macrocarpa = C. monogyna × C. rhipidophylla
- Crataegus × media = C. laevigata × C. monogyna
As was discussed 11 January 2012 by a couple of editors, the French inscription that uses "sans doute" would be translated as "probably". This is modern French, where the phrase has acquired that meaning opposite to its literal meaning. To say "without doubt" one says "sans aucun doute". See for example here. Sminthopsis84 (talk) 21:53, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
by Evidence Based Medicine
" by evidence-based medicine..." is jargon. If there is evidence, cite it.
- The link to the Crataegus article where the citation is done has now been fixed. Sminthopsis84 (talk) 18:34, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
B-Class criteria checklist
The following checklist is posted with the intent of determining whether this article meets the six B-Class criteria:
Is the article is suitably referenced, with inline citations? Does it have has reliable sources, and any important or controversial material which is likely to be challenged?
Does the article reasonably cover the topic, and does not contain obvious omissions or inaccuracies? Does it contain a large proportion of the material necessary for an A-Class article, although some sections may need expansion, and some less important topics may be missing?
Layout and organization
Does the article has a defined structure? Is the content organized into groups of related material, including a lead section and all the sections that can reasonably be included in an article of its kind?
Is the article reasonably well-written? Does the prose contain no major grammatical errors and flows sensibly?
Does the article contain supporting materials where appropriate? Illustrations? Diagrams? Infobox?
Does the article present its content in an appropriately understandable way? Is it is written with as broad an audience in mind as possible? Does the article incorrectly assume unnecessary technical background OR are technical terms explained or avoided where possible.
- 02:22, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Crataegus monogyna. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070224040329/http://www.wildlifetrust.org.uk/norfolk/nature%20reserves/map-links/hethel.htm to http://www.wildlifetrust.org.uk/norfolk/nature%20reserves/map-links/hethel.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070202070858/http://www.archiemiles.co.uk/Hawthorn_Gallery.html to http://www.archiemiles.co.uk/Hawthorn_Gallery.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.