|Sources for development of this article may be located at|
Hey I see that you've marked the page written by as advertisement. Could you tell me that where exactly it can be improved and what can be done to fix this issue.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Gmayank (talk • contribs) 02:17, 23 May 2008
- The phrase that stuck out most was, "however, unlike it's competitors," but the remainder of the article also has a bit of a tone to it. I'm not exactly a good writer/editor (which is the reason I didn't fix it myself) so all I can do is recommend reading those links in the advert template. (WP:NPOV and WP:SOAP) --DBN (talk) 09:32, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know. I've removed that particular phrase however I'll work on the article again to ensure that it doesn't sound like advertisement. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Gmayank (talk • contribs) 17:12, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
The article is not orphaned anymore, it's linked by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_remote_desktop_software/ —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:41, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Crossloop. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100313061540/http://www.crossloop.com/help/vnc to http://www.crossloop.com/help/vnc
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100227092845/http://www.crossloop.com/download/mac_install.jsp to http://www.crossloop.com/download/mac_install.jsp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080426044249/http://www.thestandard.com/news/2008/04/22/desktop-sharing-startup-crossloop-opens-its-help-marketplace to http://www.thestandard.com/news/2008/04/22/desktop-sharing-startup-crossloop-opens-its-help-marketplace
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.