|WikiProject Software / Computing|
- Question from a wikipedia newbie
- Is it interesting and practical to include information such as detailed version ? It does not appear to be convenient to maintain ... Matieux 10:27, 15 December 2005 (UTC)
- Change of subject title (Cryptool -> CrypTool) // etc.
Three questions of a newbie:
a) How can the subject title be changed. The correct name of the program and the open source project is written with a capital "T". b) Can you give me a hint please, how to make the category entry "cryptology" work? Both, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cryptography and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptology do exist. c) How can is be done, that it does not matter, how a user writes "CrypTool". The correct wiki page is at the moment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptool I'd like that all the following URL entries lead to the correct wiki page: - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrypTool ((this does not work)) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/cryptool ((this works))
- Advertisement language
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on CrypTool. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20161017143942/https://gna.org/projects/cryptoolinux/ to https://gna.org/projects/cryptoolinux/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.