Talk:III (Crystal Castles album)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|On May 14, 2014, it was proposed that this article be moved from to . The result of the debate was move.|
I don't think the title of this album is "(III)". People started calling it that when Crystal Castles used that on their Facebook page, but I think they were just making it clear that they were referring to their third album. On their official website http://crystalcastles.com/releases/ their three albums are referred to as "(I)", "(II)", and "(III)", but no one thinks their first two albums are literally called "(I)" and "(II)". It's just a stylistic choice because they're all self-titled, so that's how they differentiate them. On iTunes, the albums are called "Crystal Castles", "(II)", and "(III)". And on Wikipedia they're called "Crystal Castles (2008 album)", "Crystal Castles (2010 album)", and "(III)". So something has to be wrong. I don't know why they would release two self-titled albums, and then give one a kind of half-title. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:48, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
Request to move article to "Crystal Castles (2012 album)"
- No, it appears as "(III)" in each source (For instance, Pitchfork and NME). Also the official website of the band refers it as (III), which is even enough for justification by itself. - Myxomatosis75 (talk) 19:55, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- Their official website also refers to their first two albums as "(I)" and "(II)" respectively. Should those articles be renamed? Obviously not. Some website saw a post on Crystal Castles' facebook page and mistakenly thought that the name of the album was literally "(III)", and other sources followed suit. Wikipedia should be consistent. Either rename this article, or rename the other two. Clardak (talk) 00:21, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on III (Crystal Castles album). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120212200420/http://www.worldpressphoto.org/content/samuel-aranda-wins-world-press-photo-year-2011 to http://www.worldpressphoto.org/content/samuel-aranda-wins-world-press-photo-year-2011
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.