Talk:Culture of Fiji
|This subject is featured in the Outline of culture, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, is part of Wikipedia's Outline of Knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
|WikiProject Fiji||(Rated C-class, Top-importance)|
Needs tidying up
This article needs alot of tidying up I added references but the structure, format and content all need work which I will try to do from time to time input and help is welcomed.
Vinaka Maikeli MB 08:41, 26 May 2007 (UTC)
Inclusion of Lomaiviti in Tovata confederacy
Just a point of interest, the article mentions that the Lomaiviti islands are part of the Tovata confederacy when in fact they belong with Kubuna - don't know where to cite, but any Fijian can tell you of this fact.
trying to tidy up and properly format so this article looks like a proper encyclopedia article, and also give people a balanced and yet informative view of Fijian Culture as it exists today, your help and input is very welcomed to make this article better. Vinaka, Maikeli MB 00:51, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
after adding extra info and tidying up sections of this article I will add footnotes and also try and add images to suit, your help would be appreciated in helping get this article right. Vinaka Maikeli MB 23:11, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- I am trying to find images to go with this article that are correctly licensed if anyone has access to any or any ideas where I can find some that are relevant to this article please advise or place it on the article, Vinaka MB 01:10, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Culture of Fiji. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081206173414/http://www.vanuatu.usp.ac.fj/paclangunit/English_South_Pacific.htm to http://www.vanuatu.usp.ac.fj/paclangunit/English_South_Pacific.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070928171018/http://www.pureblue.com.fj/ to http://www.pureblue.com.fj/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070529231204/http://www.fiji.gov.fj/publish/history_culture.shtml to http://www.fiji.gov.fj/publish/history_culture.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070430134440/http://www.teivovo.com/history/index.html to http://www.teivovo.com/history/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.