Talk:Culture of Reading, Berkshire
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Culture of Reading, Berkshire article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Text and/or other creative content from Reading, Berkshire was copied or moved into Culture of Reading, Berkshire with this edit. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists. The former page's talk page can be accessed at Talk:Reading, Berkshire.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Culture of Reading, Berkshire. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20120728181722/http://womad.org/news/womad-presents-womad-abu-dhabi-april-2009 to http://womad.org/news/womad-presents-womad-abu-dhabi-april-2009
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070327102837/http://www.readingarts.com/othervenues/theprogresstheatre/ to http://www.readingarts.com/othervenues/theprogresstheatre
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090227063318/http://risingsun-artscentre.co.uk/venue.htm to http://www.risingsun-artscentre.co.uk/venue.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.