Is this really notable? There are hundreds of tours every year in every country -- what makes this one special? -- Karada 19:14, 26 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete Bart133 19:16, 26 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- I'm mixed (partly because I like some of these bands). If perhaps it could be expanded to include a full schedule of cities, as well as perhaps notes on anything unique that happened, I'd say keep. On the other hand, The Cure seems to be the only band of any major note, and it does admit that the "lesser" bands changed all the time, which could lead us to a big page full of redlinks and then loads of VfDs as all those bands suddenly get one-sentence pages. If no real expansion is possible or available, I'll go delete and strikeout my keep vote. Inky 19:22, 26 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: I can like or dislike the bands, but it's just a tour, and we missed it. I really liked The Residents, and I saw them on their 13th anniversary tour, but the tour wouldn't deserve an article, even if it was extremely rare for them to perform at all. Geogre 19:43, 26 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect to The Cure and write one sentence in that article which says they had this tour name. RickK 00:08, Nov 27, 2004 (UTC)
- Weak Keep, cleanup instead. --fvw* 11:16, 2004 Nov 27 (UTC)
- Keep yeah it may be an insignificant tour, but the point of wikipedia is to have a little information about everything
- Delete. The point of Wikipedia is to have a little information about everything important.
- Keep. This is not a Cure tour but a festival featuring the Cure and bands influenced by the Cure. In that way, it is similar to Ozzfest or the Lilith Festival for example.  Festivals such as Lollapalooza, Ozzfest and the Lilith Festival have played a significant part in pormoting the artists involved in it. The Washington Post in an article of 4 November said that the participation of Interpol in Curiosa raised its profile 2 According to Chart Attack in Canada 3 and the Boston Globe 4, the Festival has had a strong positive effect on the reputation of Muse in North America. I understand that this Festival is to be a yearly event.Capitalistroadster 10:04, 28 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. It's attracted major media attention, and probably has tons of fans. Wikipedia could use more stuff like this. The article could stand to be better though.- Lifefeed 16:10, Nov 28, 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. [[User:GRider|GRider\talk]] 18:36, 29 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Tours and concerts need to reach a high bar of notability for inclusion. This tour seems to lack any historical or cultural signifigance. Indrian 04:18, Dec 2, 2004 (UTC)
- keep - David Gerard 10:08, 2 Dec 2004 (UTC)
end moved discussion
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Curiosa. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090210060502/http://thecure.com/ to http://www.thecure.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.