Talk:Marine Unit (Australian Border Force)
|WikiProject Australia||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
- I've moved the article (using the button at the top of the page). Articles don't need their own headings as these are automatically generated. --Nick Dowling 06:01, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks I was trying to work out how to change title, thanks for doing it for me!. User:C8men —Preceding unsigned comment added by C8men (talk • contribs) 06:07, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
- Happy to help. This is an excellent topic for an article and you've done a great job of setting it up. --Nick Dowling 06:09, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Customs Marine Unit. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110304120045/http://www.securityaccess.com.au/4EEF584C-7E56-11DF-94E8005056B05D57 to http://www.securityaccess.com.au/4EEF584C-7E56-11DF-94E8005056B05D57
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Move page - suitable name - no longer customs
In July 2015, Customs was renamed to Australian Border Force (ABF). Page name needs Customs removed. The unit name is the Marine Unit. Suggestion of Marine Unit (ABF) . @Nick-D: You've done edits and moved in 2007, what do you think? --Melbguy05 (talk) 14:40, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
- Makes sense to move it I agree, although the abbreviation "ABF" probably doesn't work as a disambiguator because it itself is likely to be ambiguous to the bulk of our readers. Some possibilities off the top of my head might be Marine Unit, Australian Border Force or Marine Unit (Australian Border Force) (although I'm not up on current policy so there could conceivably be issues I'm not aware of with these too). Anyone else? Anotherclown (talk) 00:13, 10 December 2016 (UTC)