|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Cybersix article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Gave it a B as it was highly detailed (especially with episode details)
Cybersix on FOX (US)
The animated series of Cybersix (censored, I believe) also was on Saturday mornings on FOX --I don't know the exact dates, but perhaps this should be mentioned in the article?Profcumquatt (talk) 09:04, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
WikiProject Comics B-Class Assesment required
This article needs the B-Class checklist filled in to remain a B-Class article for the Comics WikiProject. If the checklist is not filled in by 7th August this article will be re-assessed as C-Class. The checklist should be filled out referencing the guidance given at Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team/Assessment/B-Class criteria. For further details please contact the Comics WikiProject. Comics-awb (talk) 16:13, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Cybersix is "Italian".
Cybesix was created by the argentinian Trillo and Meglia for an Italian weekly magazine "Skorpio", in which it was first pubblished in april 1992 (number 22/92). Only later it was pubblished in Spanish. In Italy it was pubblished weekly for 117 12-pages episodes, never translated in any other languages except Spanish. Then the series followed in her own at first monthly, then bi-monthly comic book for 45 96-pages episodes. Those are the episodes translated partly in French. Every French book collects two monthly comic book. Saddly in Italy the cartoon was never released. You can find the complete chornology of the series here: http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/discussione.aspx?idd=1544107 Yakko. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:00, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
Yes, there is an error that should be corrected. Cybersix was born in 1991 for Italian audience and AFTER translated and exported to other countries. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 14:05, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
C-Class rated for Comics Project
As this B-Class article has yet to receive a review, it has been rated as C-Class. If you disagree and would like to request an assesment, please visit Wikipedia:WikiProject_Comics/Assessment#Requesting_an_assessment and list the article. Hiding T 13:52, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Excessive spoilers in the episode list
I think there are too many spoilers in the episode list. I wanted to change it so that they only list a basic summary, but I want to ask what others think about this before making such a drastic edit.
I'm in favour of removing the spoilers. A brief description no more than a sentence or two would be appropriate and would give just enough information without compromising the ending for new viewers. Elnauron (talk) 19:05, 24 June 2010 (UTC)
I'm a bit curious as to why this awkward phrase is here, especially because it's not even true. The comic series definitely isn't for small children, and the series was given a CRTC rating of Children 8+. I'll probably change it myself if I ever remember and come back to this, and nobody has said anything. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:18, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 7 external links on Cybersix. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110928132846/http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/english/prize/prize.html to http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/english/prize/prize.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110928132850/http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/english/faq/faq.html to http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/english/faq/faq.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150626103244/http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/espectaculos/6-1582-2002-02-06.html to http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/espectaculos/6-1582-2002-02-06.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402113552/http://axxon.com.ar/not/c-108InfoCybersix.htm to http://axxon.com.ar/not/c-108InfoCybersix.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150403191445/http://www.tebeosfera.com/documentos/textos/nueva_semblanza_entrevista_con_carlos_trillo.html to http://www.tebeosfera.com/documentos/textos/nueva_semblanza_entrevista_con_carlos_trillo.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110928132901/http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/english/ to http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/english/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061105192627/http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/japanese/index.html to http://www.telecom-anime.com/cybersix/japanese/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.