|WikiProject Buddhism||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
Age of Dipankara Buddha
I would like to ask, in about which year was the Dipankara Buddha preached? --220.127.116.11 16:32, 24 June 2006
The trinity of Past/Present/Future as represented by Dipankara, Shakyamuni and Maitreya is rather common in Chinese buddhism, while the other "buddhas of the past" are hardly known. I think it deserves mentioning. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:19, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
-  I think this deserves mentioning, too.
-  maybe this information, too. "Buddhas of Three times
(tib. dus gsum sangs rgyas) This painting is showing Buddhas of three times: Mahakachyapa (tib.'od-sruhg chen-po), Shakyamuni (tib. ston-pa shkya-thuba) and Maitrey (tib. mi-pham mgon-po)."
- , Maha Kassapa Father of the Sangha by Hellmuth Hecker Revised and enlarged translation from the German by Nyanaponika Thera
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Dīpankara Buddha. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100326163659/http://kaladarshan.arts.ohio-state.edu/resources/downloads/sutras/02Prajnaparamita/Vajracheddika/Vajracheddika%2002.pdf to http://kaladarshan.arts.ohio-state.edu/resources/downloads/sutras/02Prajnaparamita/Vajracheddika/Vajracheddika%2002.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.