- Digital Drivel provided as http://www.digitaldrivel.com
- Arrogance Forums provided as http://www.arrogance-forums.com
I have found the following entries to be verifiable. The others will be deleted: my friends call me that
dd, an element in HTML and XHTML for specifying definition data
- Deployment Descriptor, a component in Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition applications
- dd (Unix), a Unix program to copy and convert data
- .dd, the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) reserved for the former German Democratic Republic (East Germany)
- Design document, a description of a software product that a software designer writes in order to give a software development team an overall guidance of the architecture of the software project
- Double density, a capacity designation on magnetic storage, usually floppy disks or compact discs
- Defeating Deafness, a British medical research charity
- Dunkin Donuts, a chain of coffee/doughnut shops.
- the stock ticker symbol of DuPont, one of the world's largest chemical companies; the second "D" is from the "de Nemours" portion of the long version of the company name, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Doordarshan, the Indian national TV broadcaster is commonly known as DD in India.
- DD Media Group, international independent originator, producer and distributor of content and concepts for (interactive) television.
- "Dishonorable discharge" (see Military discharge) from the military
- Discharged dead, an old Royal Navy annotation indicating death while in service
- Destroyer, as the United States Navy hull classification symbol for the destroyer ship type
- DD (Duplex Drive) Tank an amphibious swimming tank.
- Developmental disability
- The IATA code for Conti-Flug airline.
- Data Deficient (DD), on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species.
- VIQR notation for Đ.
- The digraph Dd, which in Welsh is pronounced /ð/ (like the voiced "th" of "this"). (Examples: Casnewydd, Rhys ap Gruffydd)
- The brassiere cup size "DD".
- The licence plate code for Dresden.
- Design Development, the design detailing phase of a construction project.
- Designated driver, a person who does not drink at a party and drives others home safely.
- Direct Debit, a payment method where an organisation can to instruct their bank to collect varying amounts directly from customers' accounts.
- Doctor of Divinity (D.D.), as the acronym for the Latin term Divinitatis Doctor.
- Due diligence, In finance, due diligence is the process of research and analysis.
- dysthymic disorder, a psychological disorder.
- East Germany, as its obsolete ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 digram.
- The IATA code for Nok Air.
- D-D, UIC classification for a railway locomotive with two four-axle bogies.
--Tony Sidaway 11:03, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
Destructive Device is defined as DD on page one of this form by the US ATF. http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5330-3a.pdf Adding it to list. Kaell (talk) 03:12, 15 October 2011 (UTC)