|WikiProject Computing / Hardware||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on DEC Alpha. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070208212316/http://h18002.www1.hp.com:80/alphaserver/evolution.html to http://h18002.www1.hp.com/alphaserver/evolution.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120818133127/http://i.top500.org:80/system/177447 to http://i.top500.org/system/177447
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110112020420/http://www.sandia.gov:80/supercomp/sc2002/flyers/ASCI_Q_rev.pdf to http://www.sandia.gov/supercomp/sc2002/flyers/ASCI_Q_rev.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- They all work, but the middle one isn't dead, it's just at a different URL; fixed. Guy Harris (talk) 18:19, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
Incorrect date in "PRISM" section
It looks like there is a typo
"Alpha was born out of a 1995 RISC project named PRISM,"