Talk:DSB Class MZ
|WikiProject Denmark||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Trains / Locomotives||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
The Danish Railways DSB (Danske Stats Baner) also have some MZ Mark III locomotives based on the EMD 645 engine; most were build by NoHAB in the 1970s. By today, most have been decommisioned and some even sold to Australia. DSB still has a few MZ Mark IV left that are still used today.
DSB has sold a total of 16 MZ III's to Independent Railways in Australia.
DSB has by now (nov 2008) only 2 MZ locomotives left: 1 MZ I (MZ1401) and 1 MZ II (MZ1425).
The engine used in the MZ III was a 3,300 hp (2,500 kW) turbocharged version, though whether or not it is one of the ones shown in the above table is unknown, thus it does not figure in the table.
According to my source: The MZ I and MZ II were delivered with the 16-645E3B (3300 HP), and the MZ III and MZ IV with the 20-645E3B (3900 HP).
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on DSB Class MZ. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719124705/http://john-nissen.dk/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mzi.asp to http://john-nissen.dk/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mzi.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110610185212/http://www.john-nissen.dk:80/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mzii.asp to http://john-nissen.dk/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mzii.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719124744/http://john-nissen.dk/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mziii.asp to http://john-nissen.dk/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mziii.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110610185216/http://www.john-nissen.dk:80/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mziv.asp to http://john-nissen.dk/banesiden/Materiel/Straekningslok/mziv.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719125940/http://www.morten-abrahamsen.dk/togside/litra/mz_introduktion.asp to http://www.morten-abrahamsen.dk/togside/litra/mz_introduktion.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111002062944/http://www.railzone.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=10054 to http://www.railzone.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=10054
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.