COMO PUEDEN PONER EXACTAMENTE LO MISMO PARA DVD+R DL que para el DVD-R DL
- How can they put exactly the same thing for DVD+R DL as for DVD-R DL (by 220.127.116.11 23:52, 12 January 2007 (UTC))
- I think that the compatibility with respect to older units and/or to that of the TV is different, it would be nice if someone clarified that. (by 18.104.22.168 23:52, 12 January 2007 (UTC))
- Kindly speak english in the english version of Wikipedia --22.214.171.124 18:31, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- I believe the user was wondering why the information in this article (DVD-R DL) was so similar to that in DVD+R DL. I was wondering the same thing myself, originally thinking maybe it was a title mistake. But apparently there are two different "DL" formats. Sigh... (As for the "TV" part of the comment, I have no idea what that's about.) - dcljr (talk) 00:12, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
Compatibility comparison DVD-R DL / DVD+R DL
Just wondering if anybody knows of an article where one can get some insight in what format is the most compatible with older drives of the two (+/-). --126.96.36.199 18:34, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
-R DL Available at retail?
So far, it seems like this isn't a technology available at retail. 100% of all dual layer recorders I've seen use +R DL. And I've only seen +R DL media for sale. Are there any shipping products that actually use -R DL? --188.8.131.52 (talk) 06:41, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
-RW or +RW
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on DVD-R DL. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20080313232626/http://www.hometheaterhifi.com:80/cgi-bin/shootout.cgi?function=search&articles=all&type=&manufacturer=0&maxprice=0&deInt=0&mpeg=0 to http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/cgi-bin/shootout.cgi?function=search&articles=all&type=&manufacturer=0&maxprice=0&deInt=0&mpeg=0#SamsungBD-P1000%20Blu-ray/DVD%20Player%20(HDMI)
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.