Added Windows Mobile 6 and confirmed it was true personally, I have a hunch that Windows Mobile 5 and 6.1 will work also but I can't prove it.
Avidemux couldn't open the dvr-ms file, it guessed it would be mpeg and crashed if I agreed to let it "index" something. Otherwise it just didn't open it. --Sigmundur 17:45, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
Misleading statement about Vista
The hotfix linked to for Windows Vista (to "allow Windows Media Player 11 to recognize WTV as Recorded TV") only seems to apply to Vista with TV Pack (which should already be able to play WTV files). It does not appear to allow Vista without TV Pack to play WTV files? Is this correct, as it seems to be a misleading statement. --LlwynogCymru (talk) 16:15, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on DVR-MS. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070423184240/http://msmvps.com:80/blogs/chrisl/archive/2007/04/07/766300.aspx to http://msmvps.com/blogs/chrisl/archive/2007/04/07/766300.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071016055713/http://www.microsoft.com:80/windowsxp/using/mobility/expert/bowman_pmc2.mspx to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/expert/bowman_pmc2.mspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090811093814/http://www.mediacenterblog.net:80/tips-tricks/how-to-easily-convert-wtv-files-to-dvrms-files-with-windows-7 to http://www.mediacenterblog.net/tips-tricks/how-to-easily-convert-wtv-files-to-dvrms-files-with-windows-7
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120331110332/http://www.triols.com/apps.aspx?AppID=3 to http://www.triols.com/apps.aspx?AppID=3
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.