|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Daallo Airlines article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Contrary to the information given in the Wikipedia Article on Daallo Airlines homepage it says that the current fleet consists of a total of 10 airplanes which are: Boeing 757, Boeing 737, IL-18, AN12, AN24, IL-76.
No international destinations?
Currently the article reads:
Daallo Airlines operates services to the following scheduled destinations (at December 2006): However, with the current fleet, the international destinations cannot be reached.
So it operates services to a number of international destinations, but they can't be reached with the current fleet? What does this mean?
I can find no trace that this airline ever re-started operations, nor does the official website have any info post a planned re-start in June. I am therefore making this airline as defunct. Travelbird (talk) 21:28, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
- I reverted another editors edit back to set this airline as defunct. The Canadian Immigration report from October quotes only outdated (e.g. Feb 2010) websites and publications and thus does not conclusively prove that the airline is flying. The Daallo website is still up and running but still has not published any schedule or update beyond a May 2010 announcement that flights will reuse in June. Travelbird (talk) 20:56, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
- Daalo Airlines is not defunct and has resumed operations. It's listed on Dubai International Airport's website as one of the available air services (c.f. ), and it's flights for this week are also available (). Cheapoair.com even offers holiday specials on tickets for the airline (). Middayexpress (talk) 21:02, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Daallo Airlines. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160204232740/http://gawker.com/report-man-ejected-from-somali-plane-in-midair-was-sui-1757112253 to http://gawker.com/report-man-ejected-from-somali-plane-in-midair-was-sui-1757112253
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.