||This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard.
If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.
- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: moved to Danielle Fong (sport shooter). Jenks24 (talk) 08:06, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
– And delete the dab page (Danielle Fong (disambiguation)) as unnecessary. Danielle Fong (entrepreneur) is the clear WP:PRIMARYTOPIC. In terms of page view statistics she receives on average double or greater than the paralympian, despite being at a disambiguated title. Google search throws up results almost entirely about the entrepreneur. France3470 (talk) 23:24, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- I don't have a preference. I just looked at the categories into which she falls and paralympian appeared to be the most common disambiguator. I have little familiarly with how athlete articles are titled, so if a different disambiguator is preferred that is fine by me. France3470 (talk) 20:12, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
- Support, and prefer disambiguator "sport shooter" as she also competes and wins in able bodied shooting competitions. John Vandenberg (chat) 01:03, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.