|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Darth Vader article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Darth Vader was one of the Media and drama good articles, but it has been removed from the list. There are suggestions below for improving the article to meet the good article criteria. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.|
|Darth Vader received a peer review by Wikipedia editors, which is now archived. It may contain ideas you can use to improve this article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|The content of Anakin Skywalker was merged into Darth Vader on 2010-09-16. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected page, please see ; for the discussion at that location, see its talk page.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Darth Vader. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/67oI7bsRP?url=http%3A%2F%2Fconnect.afi.com%2Fsite%2FDocServer%2Fhandv100.pdf%3FdocID%3D246 to http://connect.afi.com/site/DocServer/handv100.pdf?docID=246
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/fanfare/fast-chat-james-earl-jones-1.883740
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20151222142227/http://www.tv.com/shows/the-adventures-of-jimmy-neutron-boy-genius/new-dog-old-tricks-424584/ to http://www.tv.com/shows/the-adventures-of-jimmy-neutron-boy-genius/new-dog-old-tricks-424584/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120813015853/https://www.ign.com/star-wars-characters/1.html to http://www.ign.com/star-wars-characters/1.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090919175551/http://connect.afi.com:80/site/DocServer/quotes400.pdf?docID=205 to http://connect.afi.com/site/DocServer/quotes400.pdf?docID=205
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101203060448/http://www.ign.com/videogame-villains/25.html to http://www.ign.com/videogame-villains/25.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Cites in lede
Noticed that the lede section has a few citations, the first three to the obvious-on-the-face-of-it claim that he's a character in SW. The cited assertions, save the final one, are covered elsewhere in the article; the fifth can easily be included in the list of lists he's appeared on. Pretty sure the MOS advises against cites in the lede, and Master Chief (Halo) follows that pattern. (Palpatine doesn't, but I think it could/should.) Any reason not to tidy up the lede? I've kept <1/2 an eye on Wikipedia recently, so I'm wary to jump in too much to an article that I know has seen a lot of revising recently (which also makes me wonder whether they were left for a reason). --EEMIV (talk) 13:16, 12 December 2016 (UTC)
https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Man_disguised_as_Darth_Vader_robs_bank sorry about the rl TeeVeeed (talk) 15:45, 28 December 2016 (UTC)
Guest appearance in videogame
- Don't forget Category:Soulcalibur series characters — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:00, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
Semi-protected edit request on 28 April 2017
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
In the first paragraph, change this:
central to narrative of the prequel trilogy