|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Politics and Government||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject U.S. Congress||(Rated Start-class)|
According to the source provided, Amanda Renteria is raising money to run for this House seat. It doesn't say that she's Valadao's primary challenger. Regardless, her status is not relevant to this bio.CFredkin (talk) 18:09, 19 February 2014 (UTC) It is relevant to the article because it is slanted to depict VP Biden's visit as solely for the fund raising for Renteria. I personally viewed Biden standing with Valadao in parched Bakersfield farmland on the news the night of Biden's visit. [Peggy Miller] 09:59, 3 June 2015 (126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:00, 3 June 2015 (UTC)).
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on David Valadao. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120331014253/http://valadaoforcongress.com/about-david/ to http://valadaoforcongress.com/about-david/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140221231436/http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/02/03/3748996/3-west-side-valley-republicans.html to http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/02/03/3748996/3-west-side-valley-republicans.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140223215604/http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/02/21/3783675/groups-high-speed-rail-ethics.html to http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/02/21/3783675/groups-high-speed-rail-ethics.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.