Talk:DeKalb County, Tennessee
Cite error: There are
<ref> tags on this page without content in them (see the help page).
|WikiProject Tennessee||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject United States / Counties||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I took out the statistic about this county having the "fifth highest suicide rate in the U.S." It may have been true at one time, but according to the CDC Wonder database, the five counties with the highest suicide rate for 1999-2004 are:
|King County, TX||101.2|
|Buffalo County, SD||81.8|
|Wade Hampton Census Area, AK||79.1|
|Nome Census Area, AK||74.2|
|Northwest Arctic Borough, AK||68.4|
DeKalb County, TN is 19th on this list. Is that a statistic worth quoting?
That would be because you looked at old statistics. In 2005 DeKalb County, TN was 5th on the list of all U.S. Counties for suicide and 1st for states East of the Mississippi source: Cite error: There are
<ref> tags on this page without content in them (see the help page). http://tspn.org/wp-content/uploads/SOST122.pdf Jodybarnwell (talk) 18:39, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on DeKalb County, Tennessee. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110531210815/http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx to http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.