Talk:Dead arm of grapevine
|WikiProject Wine||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Fungi||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Merger of Phomopis
- The problem is, there are two different fungi, Eutypa and Phomopsis, so we have two stubs, telling the same.--Josef Papi (talk) 20:30, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- I think Dead arm (grapes) should be merged into Phomopsis -- phomopsis is a much broader topic, and dead arm is but one disease on one type of plant of that topic. TeamZissou (talk) 20:14, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- Alternatively, these should remain separate articles since dead arm is part of wikiproject grapes.TeamZissou (talk) 20:15, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- I think the same than TeamZizzou. Phomopsis is a genus of fungi that includes several species, not only the infective agent that causes Dead arm. Therefore, Dead arm should be merged into Phomopsis, as a section, or maybe they should be kept both articles separated. Flakinho (talk) 19:31, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Based on the discussion, I have withdrawn the merger proposal, as the articles are indeed separate, both having aspects that are not part of the other. This article is about two grape diseases that express similarly, caused by two species. The Eutypa and Phomopsis articles each deal with many species. --Bejnar (talk) 18:55, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Dead arm of grapevine. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061201211808/http://www.canr.msu.edu:80/vanburen/e-1732.htm to http://www.canr.msu.edu/vanburen/e-1732.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.