|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Deep One article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Fictional characters||(Rated Start-class)|
Deep One (Cthulhu mythos) → Deep One – Move, since there are only two meanings for Deep One, and since the Deep One (X-COM race) article acknowledges in the intro that it is based on the Cthulhu mythos creatures. (Following the move, a hatnote could be placed at the top of the Deep One article directing users to the Deep One (X-COM race) article as the alternate meaning.)
Note. A history merge would be required; note the following visual aid: -,-~R'lyehRising~-,- 08:59, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- Noted that a history merge was effected. Also noted that Deep One is now a disambiguation page, so a move there would replace it (though as I've indicated, that should not be a problem).
-,-~R'lyehRising~-,- 11:22, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
I've always had the idea Deep Ones worshipped Cthulhu, which is also stated in this article. However, I haven't found any actual Lovecraft source to prove it; does anyone here know some? -Monstrim (talk) 20:40, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- Shadow Over Innsmouth says it's so, right? "For the present they would rest; but some day, if they remembered, they would rise again for the tribute Great Cthulhu craved". --22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:33, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Deep One. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060721194638/http://www.clare.ltd.new.net:80/cryptofcthulhu/derlethsusewords.htm to http://www.clare.ltd.new.net/cryptofcthulhu/derlethsusewords.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.