Talk:Joint Intelligence Training Group
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Since 1 January 2015, DISC has been JITG (Joint Intelligence Training Group). I propose to rename this article and fix all redirects. Any opposition? The joy of all things (talk) 19:09, 23 May 2016 (UTC)
- G'day, I believe that this should be ok, but can you please provide a reference for the name change? It would be good to mention this in the article. Additionally, historic references should remain to DISC if that is what it were called at the time, using a piped link. Regards, AustralianRupert (talk) 23:16, 28 May 2016 (UTC)
- G'day indeed - Yes I do have a ref (which is why it has taken me so long in getting the name changed). Most of the links will just be amendments as the units attached/lodged there are still extant and now belong to JITG. However, I intend to work through every one and make sure it works out (I believe there are only thirty anyway). Best wishes to you (hope it's a nice day in Australia!)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Joint Intelligence Training Group. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://webarchive.loc.gov/all/20061020234808/http%3A//www.sheffordtown.co.uk/around/priory.jpg to http://www.sheffordtown.co.uk/around/priory.jpg
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.