Talk:Degeneracy (graph theory)
|WikiProject Mathematics||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
There seems to be a mistake in the last paragraph of "Examples". Having a regular connected component is not a nessecary condition for the graph to be degenerate of the maximum degree. In the source either it is a typo or more likely col(G) doesn't actually stand for the degeneracy of G. To correct, one could state, "More strongly, the degeneracy of a graph equals its maximum vertex degree if and only if at least one subgraph of G is regular of maximum degree. For all other graphs, the degeneracy is strictly less than the maximum degree." — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:22, 8 December 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Degeneracy (graph theory). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927200153/http://www.jsbi.org/journal/GIW03/GIW03P158.pdf to http://www.jsbi.org/journal/GIW03/GIW03P158.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110722065122/http://www.dia.uniroma3.it/~patrigna/papers/files/ASGraphDynamicAnalysis.pdf to http://www.dia.uniroma3.it/~patrigna/papers/files/ASGraphDynamicAnalysis.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110721084143/http://lca.ceid.upatras.gr/~kirousis/publications/j19.pdf to http://lca.ceid.upatras.gr/~kirousis/publications/j19.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.