Talk:Delaware Route 92/GA1
- Would like to see an external link to a google map highlighting the route in the top right of the page like Delaware Route 5, but at least the reference does link to that.
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
Given that this is an article on such a small road in Delaware, it is sound in terms of coverage and of a good quality.♦ Dr. Blofeld 12:04, 10 April 2012 (UTC)